- TACTICAL STRATEGY: Featuring a massive amount of in-game choices, including three tiles each of thirty-six possible color-symbol combinations, Qwirkle is the perfect game to hone player's tactical maneuvers, strategical planning, and forward thinking. Will you see the monolithic move that catapults you into first place?
- EASY-TO-FOLLOW RULES: An engaging game with easy-to-follow rules, Qwirkle is great for younger players. The rules of the game are basic: simply build lines by matching tiles based on either color or shape, and score points for doing so. However, the ability to build complex combinations will keep children interested and engaged, and challenge them mentally.
- GAMES THAT TEACH: Qwirkle is playable from early ages up, allowing young children and older individuals alike to develop and hone their spacial recognition, planning, and problem solving skills. Plan, win, and learn simultaneously!
- FAMILY FAVORITE: Qwirkle is a fantastic game for families, as it can involve a wide range of ages, from children to adults. It only takes a few moments to explain, so new players such as extended family or your child's play dates can jump right in and play.
- INCLUDES: Product comes with 108 wooden Qwirkle tiles, 1 drawstring bag, 1 rule book.
The abstract game of Qwirkle consists of 108 wooden blocks with six different shapes in six different colors. There is no board, players simply use an available flat surface.
Players begin the game with six blocks. The start player places blocks of a single matching attribute (color or shape but not both) on the table. Thereafter, a player adds blocks adjacent to at least one previously played block. The blocks must all be played in a line and match, without duplicates, either the color or shape of the previous block.
Players score one point for each block played plus all blocks adjacent. It is possible for a block to score in more than one direction. If a player completes a line containing all six shapes or colors, an additional six points are scored. The player then refills his hand to six blocks.
The game ends when the draw bag is depleted and one player plays all of his remaining blocks, earning a six point bonus. The player with the high score wins.
- : Ventura Games
- : Ventura Games
- : 736970320168
- : games