Buenos Aires 7e
Author(s): Sandra Bao
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely PlanetBuenos Airesis your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Catch the historic sights of Plaza de Mayo, get a backstage tour of the Teatro Colon, or immerse yourself in a game of futbol; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Buenos Aires and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet'sBuenos AiresTravel Guide:
- Full-colormaps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, religion, art, dance, literature, film, music, architecture, politics, shopping, cuisine
- Free, convenient pull-out Buenos Aires map (included in print version), plus over 25 color maps
- CoversPuerto Madero, Congreso & Tribunales, San Telmo, La Boca, Retiro, Recoleta, Barrio Norte, Palmero, Belgrano, Caballito, Once, Villa Crespo, Montserrat and more
The Perfect Choice:Lonely Planet Buenos Aires, our most comprehensive guide to Buenos Aires, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check outLonely Planet's Argentinaguide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet and Sandra Bao.
About Lonely Planet:Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
- : 9781742202181
- : Lonely Planet Publications Ltd
- : Lonely Planet Publications
- : July 2014
- : 197mm X 128mm
- : Australia
- : books
- : Sandra Bao
- : Paperback
- : 7th Revised edition
- : en
- : 255